Permanently Erase Data from Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch

author

Anna

updated on 2021-05-28 to Data Erasure

wipe data from Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch

“Hi, I am going to sell my Samsung T7 SSD. I formatted it on my PC. However, when I test it with a data recovery software, all files still can be found and can be recovered. Is there any way to permanently erase all my data?” - Jill

When you are going to sell, donate or trade in your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch or even when you will lend your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch to other people, you’d better permanently erase your private data to prevent potential data recovery. But, whether the deleted data or the formatted data on the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch still can be recovered by data recovery software, what should you do?

Actually, if you want to permanently erase data from your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch, you need to download special data erasure software - such as AweEraser. This software is one of the most powerful data erasure software.

• Once your data on the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch is erased by AweEraser, the erased data is lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method. So, before you wipe your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch with AweEraser, you’d better make a backup of your important data.
  • AweEraser is 100% safe. It will not cause any damage to your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch, and it will not shorten the lifespan of the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.
  • AweEraser also can help you format Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch, repair crashed Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.
  • Certified data erasure standards including HMG Infosec Standard 5 (1 pass), Peter Gutmann's algorithm 2 (2 passes), U.S. Army AR380-19 (3 passes), DoD 5220.22-M ECE (7 passes), Peter Gutmann's algorithm 35 (35 passes).

Before you sell, donate your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch or give it away, you can use AweEraser to permanently erase your sensitive data to prevent potential data recovery. Download this data erasure software here:

Three methods to wipe data from Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch

AweEraser is pretty simple to use. Just run it on your computer and connect the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch to your computer. It offers three options to help you securely and permanently erase data from your Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.

Option 1. Selectively shred files from the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.

This mode can help you permanently erase selected files and folders from the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch. Just add files/folders from the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch to the erasure list, and then click on Erase button to permanently erase the selected files/folders.

Option 2. Wipe all data from the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.

Select the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch and click on Erase button. It will format and wipe the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch. All data on the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch will be permanently erased.

Option 3. Erase already deleted/lost data on the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.

Wipe free disk space of the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch to permanently erase deleted/lost data. It will not erase the existing data on the Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch.

Once your data is erased by AweEraser, the erased data will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. It can help you quickly and permanently erase data from Samsung Portable SSD T7/T7 Touch. It also can help you permanently erase data from Samsung T3/T5/X5 SSD, Seagate external hard drive, WD external hard drive, HDD, SSD, memory card, USB flash drive, etc. Download it here:

Related links: